Thursday, January 2, 2014

ようこそ! Welcome!

So I meant to start this blog about a year ago, but busy-ness got in the way, so now I mean to concentrate on blogging about my luv for Japanese. I intend to start a sister blog about French, and hey maybe someday have a whole wonderous site about nerdish pursuits ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

I'm currently a Japanese and French student in Dublin City University. I love literature, art, crafty-crafts, video games and of course LANGUAGE ! I want to use this blog to share things about Japanese and Japan that I find interesting, and while I hope to be accurate in all my posts, I am still a student and would welcome (constructive) criticisms and corrections. 

Anyways, I hope any/all possible audience-types enjoy my humble contribution to what is already a massive movement of language exchange and education online! 始めましょうね!


No comments:

Post a Comment